Who we are
Our website address is: https://ingorokva.com.
0177, Tbilisi, Vake-Saburtalo District, Tamarashvili str. 13a
+995 32 2912872 +995 596 711188
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data is e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) If you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide us (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and telephone number) will be stored by us so that we can reply to your questions. We will delete the data collected in this connection when it no longer needs to be stored or the processing will be restricted, if there are statutory retention obligations.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
If you use the website purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with any other information to use the website, we do not collect the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data required by us for technical reasons in order display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is provided by Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause. 1 Letter f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Data volume transmitted
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computers and allow an analysis of the use of the website. The information produced by the cookie on your use of this website will be transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA. In the event of IP anonymisation being activated on this website, your IP address will however be shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other states signed up to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA, where it will be shortened. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and perform further services related to the use of the website and internet for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser while using Google Analytics will not be combined with other data held by Google.
(3) You may prevent cookies from being stored with an appropriate setting in your browser software; we point out, however, that in this case you will not have full use of all of the functions on this website. You may also prevent data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result IP addresses are only processed in shortened form in order to prevent a link to an individual. If the data collected by you corresponds to a personal reference, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) You can prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be installed which will prevent your data from being collected when you visit this website in future:
Deactivate Google Analytics
(6) We use Google Analytics in order to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. Using the statistics gathered, we can improve our website offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for use of Google Analytics is provided by Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.
(7) Information about the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms of service for users:
(8) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows with User ID data. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
Who we share your data with
We May Employ Third-Party Companies And Individuals Due To The Following Reasons:
- To Facilitate Our Service;
- To Provide The Service On Our Behalf;
- To Perform Service-Related Services; Or
- To Assist Us In Analyzing How Our Service Is Used.
We Want To Inform Our Service Users That These Third Parties Have Access To Your Personal Information. The Reason Is To Perform The Tasks Assigned To Them On Our Behalf. However, They Are Obligated Not To Disclose Or Use The Information For Any Other Purpose.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.